Call for Poems: Aaghaz-e-Dosti & Kavishala presents Indo-Pak Poetry Collection Program
There are few things that cannot be restricted by any borders, these are emotions, dreams and hopes. We, at Aaghaz-e-Dosti, have always believed in promoting these free birds for spreading peace. We join hands with Kavishala to give you an opportunity to weave them in a beautiful poetry and we will help the peace bird take a greater flight.
As a joint initiative of Aaghaz-e-Dosti and Kavishala, we present an “Indo-Pak Peace and Friendship” Poetry Collection that will take the form of a book with 100 poets and poems written in 5 major languages of the subcontinent. Here are few guidelines:
- Original and Unpublished Poems
- Language – English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi or Sindhi (For punjabi and sindhi, please send a rough translation in Hindi/Urdu or English). 20 poems from each of the 4 languages will be selected.
- A maximum of two submissions per person
- Send file in word/text format and the file should have your details – name, address, contact number and a brief bio
- You can send it at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it at website of Kavishala http://kavishala.in/poetry-for-peace
Posted on June 1, 2018, in Events, Poems and tagged indo-pak peace poems, indo-pak poems, indo-pak poetry, peace poems. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment