We invite articles, poems, cross-border travel experiences, friendship stories for our blog or Indo-Pak peace resource hub. Send your submissions at email@example.com
- We publish analytical articles and opinions on peace and Indo-Pak issues. However, we do not publish one-sided and biased narratives.
- We do not re-publish articles. If your article has been previously published elsewhere, kindly inform us.
- If you do not receive an email from us in 3 days about your submission, kindly feel free to send your article for publication elsewhere.
- For articles, travel experiences or travelogues, the minimum length is 500 words.
- For cross-border friendship stories, the minimum length is 350 words.
- For Non-English Poems: We welcome poems in Hindi and Urdu but they will need to be written in roman script. We also welcome poem submissions in Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashto or any other language spoken in the subcontinent but we will require a rough translation in English.
Send your submissions along with your 2 line bio and head shot to firstname.lastname@example.org