Call for Sponsorship for launch of 3rd Indo-Pak Peace Calendar – 2015
Aaghaz-e-Dosti (AED) is an indopak peace and friendship campaign striving for enhancing people-to-people relations. This award winning initiative seeks to become the medium to discover and recognize the misrepresented reality on the other side of the border, since 2012. AED has so far launched two calendars for years 2013 and 2014 in Delhi, India and Islamabad, Pakistan. This year, AED is going to organize the launch in Islamabad, Lahore, Delhi, Chandigarh, and Mumbai. We are announcing this call for sponsorship for the calendar launch in different cities.
Sponsor may be an organization/company/business house/civil society that has any sort of relation/history/connection with India and Pakistan both.
How many sponsors this launch will have? We seek only a single sponsor.
What Sponsor will get? Sponsor will get following:
1. 100 pieces of calendar
2. Logo of sponsor on every page of the (relevant city’s) calendar with ‘supported by’ tag
3. A special full page in calendar about the sponsor
4. Name of sponsor will be circulated on all reports/releases associated with launch Press Releases-both pre and post event Aaghaz-e-Dosti’s blog Posters Pamphlets- To be distributed at event, Entry Passes, Certificates, Souvenirs, Handouts, Welcome kits
5. One company delegate/organization head highlighted as a privileged guest.
6. One team member would be exclusively available for the Sponsor, to ensure a quick turn-around time on all issues.
7. Since we are seeking only one sponsorship, the sponsor will have exclusive rights: none else will be allowed to market their products during the launch, in any category what-so-ever.
SPONSORSHIP AMOUNT The sponsorship amount will be used towards: Promotions, Making/sending press kits, Printing/publishing 200 Calendars, Banners/posters/Panaflex/Stands, Brochure Invitation cards, Certificates, Thank you Cards, Vehicle allowance, Hall rentals, Snacks, Gifts to the winning paintings and Guest speakers, Sending calendars to dignitaries in governments and civil societies
Sponsorship amount for launch is in:
Delhi, India INR 70,000
Islamabad, Pakistan PKR 120,000
Nasik, Mumbai INR 70,000
Lahore, Pakistan PKR 100,000
How Sponsorship can be provided? It can be provided through cheque /online Transfer in Bank account of details given here:
Mission Bhartiyam Account No: 1853000100121301 Punjab National Bank, Indira Nagar Branch, Lucknow (U.P.) IFSC Code: PUNB0185300
Aliya Harir Account No: 02051074920 Soneri Bank G-9 Markaz Islamabad (Karachi Company Branch) Branch code: 0046
Rahul Rajendra Khandalkar, Account No: 33406795887, State bank of India, Jule Solapur Branch
Expected Launch of Calendar
During 20 December – 10 January
Read about previous calendar launches here
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other details.